Thursday, April 15, 2021

Plant Sale Volunteers Needed and Sticks for your pots!

 April 15, 2021

 

We are just three weeks away from our May 8, 2021 plant sale! Hopefully, you have had a chance to look around your yard and are finding some plants that you can donate to the sale. 


If you are ready to use some identification sticks for your plant donations, let me know. Thanks to Bonnie and Jim, I have some sticks ready for your use now. 


We are in need of more volunteers to help with set-up (Friday, May 7) and the plant sale (Saturday, May 8) at both locations. Many thanks to all who have already let me know you can help. If you are available to help and have not already contacted me, please send an email or give me a phone call me. Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you! 

Doris phone: (630) 482-2572 and email: olgctrout@gmail.com